How to Manage Diabetes Without Dieting and Enjoy Food Again with Bonnie R. GillerFeb 02, 2024
The most common recommendation to people with diabetes is to lose weight to lower their A1C. Countless patients walk out of their doctor’s office with a prescription for weight loss. However, research shows that the most efficient path to managing your diabetes and lowering your A1C is to stop pursuing weight loss and instead focus on habits, behaviors and the variables that impact your blood sugar.
My special guest is Bonnie R. Giller, a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Certified Diabetes Educator and Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor with over 35 years’ experience in nutrition therapy and counseling. She helps people with diabetes manage their blood sugars after a lifetime of dieting to guide them to a place of eating for enjoyment, abundance, and health.
· How to lower your A1C without focusing on weight loss.
· 3 biggest myths about managing diabetes.
· How to enjoy eating carbs without guilt.
Follow Bonnie for more great education, resources and support:
· 6 Steps to a Body You Love Without Dieting e-book: www.dietfreezone.com
· Intuitive Eating Website: https://dietfreeradiantme.com/
· Medical nutrition therapy website: https://brghealth.com/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BonnieRGiller
· Intuitive Eating for a Diet Free Life Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/intuitiveeatingforadietfreelife (or type in www.intuitiveeatinggroup.com )